Mirror stamping + Video | Halloween week Early bird extra stamp

Hello everyone!

Today's blog post and video is a part of the Magnolia Halloween week. this is the last post of this series which is I am featuring the extra stamp that include on the package if you bought them around the early bird offer.
I hope you’ve enjoyed previous episodes, in case you missed them you can find them start from HERE


Card Details;
 
 I’m back with another mirror stamping idea mixing and matching the image with some wording either from Magnolia and the oldie Fiskars that I had for years.
I used a Mini Misti to help stamp the images on the watercolour paper in Versafine Onyx Black ink, I am using Canson illustration paper. It’s more student grade quality but it is much whiter, the price point was favourable too.


I filmed a video tutorial showing how to create this project from start to finish.
You can watch it on Magnolia channel HERE also on my channel HERE.
I’m hoping you’ll enjoy it.  



Supplies;

Image - Magnolia stamp Early bird Halloween box
Words - Magnolia, Fiskars
Watercolor - Distress Ink, Cotman W&N

See you again on another post/ series
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments

shabbycraftcabin said...

Hi Yulis, I love your mirror image technique. May I ask what the gel pad thing is you used to stamp the mirror image please? Hugs, ivy

jolanda said...

Thank you for this great tutorial! I have the same question as Ivy above... what is that gel pad? And also can you tell me please where can I get that attribute you use to make sure the stamps will get on the exact same spot? I mean where you put the paper on and the see through lit? 🤗