With Love from Paris | Magnolia Day inspiration workshop

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog post and today I wanna share what I am create for Magnolia Day,
as you know that Magnolia has their fabulous event called Magnolia Day where they has super sale, workshop, etc. And this year they have their very first time The Online Magnolia Day. So, on that 48 hours online updated on their Facebook page, everyone around this globe can join this event!

and this is my card for the event;


Card Details;

This card used the stamps from the kit "With Love from Paris"  This kit has many of items, one Tilda and some stamps about Paris come along her.
In this episode I want to show a one layer pattern background created with the help of stamps and distress ink color blending and share about platinum heat embossing.
If you buy this kit from Magnolia you will get the ticket to watch the workshop online.


I love this set! and I hope you will love them as much as I did.
Thank you so much & have a beautiful day!


2 comments

jiwonarts said...

Dear. Yulis
It is so beautiful workshop creation.
Beautiful Paris
Beautiful Tilda
I am happy to report.

Elins Cards and other handscrafts said...

Thanks for sharing your lovley card for the workshop. Love all about it and how its made.
Thanks for all the inspiration you allways give ♥
Hugs from Elin