Rain or Shine I will always be here | Halloween week stamp 04 - Day 08

Hello, friends!

It’s almost end of week 02 of the month and it means it’s time for me to post another card that I made for Magnolia Halloween week series.
This time I am so inspired with the popular pinky sayings / quote :
Rain or shine I'll always be here!
it says about friendship and I adore this quote so much, I think this theme so fit with the Tilda in the rain that I've got from the bag for day 08.


Card Details :

  I started working on these by picking out a few kind of Magnolia DooHickey dies from my supplies and picked some pattern paper. I also did a manual stitching around the focal panel on my cards.
I didn't doing something fancy here, because the image it self already talked about the message I want to say.
Just adding the two hedgehogs because in my imagination .. sometimes they are out for earthworm after the the rainy day  .. correct me if I am wrong :)

Supplies :

Magnolia stamp - Halloween Box day 08
Frame - Magnolia Vintage Box Circus
other dies coming from DooHickey Box.

Thank you for peeking my card today and wishing you all a lovely day!



1 comment

Candy said...

I love your card, Yulis. It looks like Tilda got caught in a fall shower outside :o) Love the addition of the falling leaves and your Hedgehogs are delightful. Very preety shape as well
Big Hugs,