Heart shape one layer card | Halloween week stamp 03 - Day 05

Hello friends!

For my today’s blog post I decided to continue exploring to make a colored background using inks blending, and I use some colors from Distress ink.
I have so much fun to play this and also I combine this technique with a shape one layer card.



Card Details;
 I looked through my stash in search of the color for background and I decided to use Fossilized amber; Seedless preserves and Gathered twigs .. they smelt like autumn air aren't they ?
Once my background dried I am going to come in with some clean water on my fingers, kind of just drop some on and kind of splatter it, then I used paper towel to sop that up, and left behind water droplet areas.
I also picked a pale gold Gansai Tambi from Kuretake to make gold splatter.
The wording was from Fiskars; for me this set is my ready to go sentiment.



Supplies :
Image - Magnolia Halloween Box day 05
Heart shape dies - Magnolia Vintage Box
Distress inks | Gansai Tambi starry colors | Fiskars wording

Thank you so much for your support, and until the next post!
Have a wonderful day!

3 comments

jolanda said...

May I ask when you added the stamped image? Before or after colorblending on the card? I think after but on the other hand... you managed to color just around this cute Tilda.
It looks stunning!!!

Candy said...

Oh boy!! Another beautiful card. LOVE the distressed background. Tilda is gorgeous........
Big Hugs,

Sol said...

Beautiful warm colours!! And I absolutely LOVE THE SENTIMENT YOU HAVE USED!
Do you know where I can buy it?