Fall watercolor painting | Halloween week stamp 02 - Day 03

Hello friends!
I continue to share the image from Magnolia Halloween week; and today is about stamp 02 which is coming from day 03.
I've got so much fun with this collection and surprisingly there is Tilda having a toothache!


Card Details;
This time I paint an autumn background on my card, I started working on this card by stamping the image not at the center of my panel because I need a space for the background.
I stamped her using Ranger dye ink and I paint everything using watercolor.
My panel was trimmed to 4 x 5 ″ and foam mounted onto a top folding white card base.


If you bought the Halloween Box from Magnolia, you should get a link and the password where you can see all the 13 videos sending nightly from 29th of October 2017

Supplies;
Magnolia stamp - Halloween Box day 03
Ranger dye ink - Black tie
Watercolor mediums including Winsor and Newton and Daller Rowney permanent white gouache

Thanks for being here and I'll see you again!
Have a great day, everybody!

3 comments

jolanda said...

WoW this looks beautiful. I wish I could paint such backgrounds, it looks stunning!

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, loving this collection love Jane x

Candy said...


So beautiful, Yuis. Love your background :o)