It's warm everybody, It's Autumn already! | Watercolor painting background

 Hello beautiful friends!

 

Autumn is truly a beautiful month. The colours are warm and vibrant that wipes out the blanket of green from the departing season. The landscape somehow becomes richer, the fruits and food seem riper and tastier and the countryside truly becomes alive

We are saying goodbye to summer and Hello Autumn!

 

 

 
 
Today I am featuring the newest image from Magnolia stamp company, so sorry that I don't know her title yet (she was coming from the Stamp Box #3) but I will edit this post later with details once she will be released for buy online.


 

 

I am using two stamps here, Tilda herself and a small mushroom. All the images from this collection make me so happy to color and work with, they are so adorable.
For the background, I paint the autumn scene inspired by a photo of a village in South Korea. I hope I paint it well but if no please forgive me!





I might deal with autumn colors so let me use this sweet the color combo.
Inspired by the Sweet Pumpkin, Dried Sage, Rose Hip and the transition color of autumn apple.
 
I just gently ink blended the second layer using Distress ink and framed up the focal image just simple as it. The leaves were die cut out of painted watercolor paper and stamped the word on.
 
Leaves are falling, and Autumn is calling!
so true... 
 
 
 "Love the trees until their leaves fall off, 
then encourage them to try again next year."
-Chad Sugg 




May this Autumn be a harvest of happy times for you!


2 comments

Thomina Augustinsson said...

Love !!!love!!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card and stamp, Yulis! The background is perfect!