Happy Harvest

 

Hello friends!
I continue to share the image from Magnolia Stamp Box #03 2020 - Autumn;
 
 

 
I've got so much fun with this collection and surprisingly there was an image from "You are my pumpkin art stamp sheet" that perfect for creating this Autumn scene.
 
 

 
Card Details;
First, I arrange the autumn background on my card, I started working on this card by stamping the image not at the center of my panel because I need a space for the background.
I stamped her using Ranger dye ink and I paint everything using watercolor.
My panel was trimmed to 4 x 5 ″


 
 
Here is the closer look for the background, That car was coming from "You are my pumpkin" while Sentiment coming from the same kit on Stamp Box #3
 
 

Oh dear! she is super super cute!!! I can't resist to see her innocent face 😍
 



For the final touch I put a snail, the cutest snail in the world!
I cut the snail with Magnolia dies from DooHickey Box.

Supplies;
Magnolia stamp - Stamp Box # 03
Magnolia stamp - You are my pumpkin stamp art sheet
DooHickey Box - Autumn
Ranger dye ink - Black tie
Watercolor mediums including Winsor and Newton and Ranger Distress ink

Thanks for being here and I'll see you again!
Have a great day, everybody!





2 comments

Thomina Augustinsson said...

Love!!!!🥰❤❤❤❤

Patty O'Malley said...

Yulis, what an absolutely sweet scene you've created here!