Cozy Autumn | Simple card inspiration

 Hiya readers!

Autumn is here!

Every year it happens. In the month of October, I fall in love. It seems like a surprise each and every time, no matter how many years it's happened.

How about you? DO you enjoy your Autumn outside? or just staying at Home?

The weather starts to take on a slight chill, isn't it? If I look closely, leaves are beginning to turn from green to yellow, brown, orange, red. Autumn is arriving and, like annual clockwork, I fall in love with it all over again.

Oh dear! I want to feel all the scent of the Fall 💛

 

I have an inspiration card to share today, and this is about the cozy Autumn :)

 

 


 

I present the newest image from Magnolia company, isn't she lovely? I love how she is enjoy the warm of this Fall season.

Stay at home with family and enjoy all the Autumn spices... What do you think?

 

 


 

Yeah... There is no place at home 💗

Home is where the heart is

 

 


 

Taking time to stop and smell the roses (or in this case pumpkin scents) is extremely good to our well being. Whether it’s a candle scent, a freshly baked pumpkin cake or seasonal soup boiling on the cup – take a moment to enjoy it. Autumn has arrived and it’s definitely time to make your home smell like it, would you agree?

 

 



 

Card by me using a heart shape from Magnolia DooHickey and attached a sign shape from DooHickey Box as well where I stamped the words Home Sweet Home (Also from Magnolia).

To begin, I cut heavyweight white cardstock with Magnolia DooHickey Heart frame from Vintage Box #5 and make the background using blending technique. I used a brush to blend the ink and I do the same thing on another white cardstock and cut it with DooHickey heart shape dies and I paint a small piece watercolor paper then cut it out with leaf dies.

 

 


 

I hope you enjoyed this seasonal inspiration.

Happy Fall y'all!