Bella Notte 02

 Hello friends,

Welcome back with my other post about the Bella Notte!

The first one is HERE in case this is the first time you visit my blog 😉


Today I am featuring another image from the Bella Notte collection and well, I couldn't resist adoring this set! I never thought that Pauline can imagine everything romantic about the Bella Notte!

 


 See, how cute they are!

Any of you a big fan of Disney like me? Do you remember about Lady and the Tramp? and can you notice when they have enjoyed spaghetti together on a beautiful evening?

Oh my goodness!! Pauline brings this memory for me!


 

This set contains beautiful stamps and pretty dies that we couldn't ask for more to make the romantic evening dinner scene.

Look at the bulbs! They are beyond beautiful, aren't they?



 

All the decorations that I chose to bring a romantic theme and I was inspired by the film of  Lady and the Tramp.

 

In case you want to watch again their romantic dinner that inspired me; 

 

 


 

The romantic couple!




Thank you for your visit.

Have a beautiful day!



2 comments

The Craft Bucket said...

Just adorable, stay safe love Jane x

Thomina Augustinsson said...

Ilove this lovely set from Bella Notte🥰🙏🥰💕💕💕