Pumpkins and Turning leaves!

 Hi there everyone!

 

Can you feel it in the air where you are? 

The first hint of autumn! I can certainly see the changes happening here and there already. Dewy and misty morning pictures around the Instagram, I saw annuals dying back and berries ripening. The colours are changing too from bright, fresh greens to deeper hues colors as they prepare to put on their autumn finery. OH! So beautiful!!!

 

I have an Autumn card today, with the special edition from Magnolia stamp company.


 

Pumpkin! Yes, please!

When Autumn bring the turning leaves, pumpkins never absent!


 

Key Ingredient:

Featuring You are my Pumpkin art stamps sheet along with pumpkin dies from Magnolia DooHickey Box. They are fit going together.


I framed the main panel with the help of Pretty Pink Posh scallop frame dies and I had painted the frame with watercolor paint in Autumn colors.


 

After I stamped her on watercolor paper with memento ink, I colored her using watercolor mediums; Distress Ink Vintage photo for her skin, Walnut stain for hair and the rest I use Winsor and Newton watercolor paint.



I have Inked the pumpkin and leaves with distress inks using a brush blender.
Adding this pumpkin, to get the feeling of autumn when harvest pumpkins is a must.

 


 

Thank you for stopping by.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and Have a cozy Autumn!