Birthday series 02 | Magnolia Advent day 12

Hello!

I’m back today with more inspiration from the Birthday mini-series.

This month for my mini-series, I am creating batches of Birthday Cards. It is that time of year where the to-do list can seem unending! I can't believe I am so far behind this year with not a single birthday card was written yet.


I am featuring the goodies from bag number 12 of Magnolia Advent calendar, you can watch the video of this on HERE
and I made a circle card decorated with some die cutting of Magnolia dies - DooHickey

Here are some closer looks;


Some details;
I made the circle frame with two pieces of circle dies, any circle dies would be fine and then the background was ink blended with Distress Ink pads.
I color the images using watercolor and the happy birthday message was Mama Elephant clear stamp.



A Birthday is a new beginning -
A birthday is the first day of another lovely year,
A year of new tomorrows that is shining, bright and clear,
A year of possibilities as endless as the sky,
and a chance to meet the challenges in everything you try.

Author Unknown

No comments