Birthday series 01 | Magnolia Advent day 11

Hi everyone!!

In December, I have so many reasons to love this month...
yes! I am a Sagittarius girl that born on December :)
and my youngest son has the same zodiac as me.
another reason is, I feel so peaceful in December with the weather and season.

Okay, I can't type more words but let me invite you to join my mini-series with Birthday theme in five days ahead, yeah a week before Christmas!
and without further ado, let's start with this day 01



can I say, Happy Birthday to me? LOL!!
just kidding!

A birthday.. for me is a day for looking inside in me...
what I have done and how to manage myself to be a better me. I might not be able to please everyone, and always fit in with many things, but I will always try to find beautiful harmony through everything.



Birthday, not just a cake. yes, it is right but a cake will complete a birthday isn't it? :D :D

Today, on the bag from day 11 of Magnolia Advent calendar I got two beautiful charm and after I think about hours... I decided to use them together and combine it with a Birthday cake that I cut with DooHickey dies from the bag of day 08.

The happiest place to celebrate Birthday is our home! and the most delicious cake is a cake that we enjoy together with family whatever the cake flavor it should be still the best at all.

you can watch the video how I made this card HERE
 


Wishing you all, The best day!

No comments