Magic Winter

Hello crafty friends!

I appreciate you're taking your time to visit my post, on this season.

If you bought the DooHickey dies club from Magnolia you might remember this card published on the magazine that comes along with the die set. In case you missed it – I’m sharing this card here on my blog.


Let me write down some of my favorite quotes about winter;

"To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake
it is necessary to stand out in the cold." 
- Aristotle


"I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, 'Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.'" 
- Lewis Carroll


If you're living on the tropical island just like me, you will know how I learn to imagine living with Winter :)
and what I am dreaming about the snow...

I just feel, Winter like a Magic!



Can I interpret the winter season well? I do not know!
but I always dream of everything beautiful about winter.

Well, anyways this December I do love to read more about Winter and Snowy.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer." 
- Albert Camus

A very warm hug from me to every single of you!

3 comments

Sol said...

Beautiful colouring. I can see that it is dark outside. And that everyone is waiting for Santa.

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card! Love the sweet scene and the quotes.

Thomina Augustinsson said...

Lovely 💕💕💕