Birthday series 03 | Magnolia Advent day 13

Hello everyone!

It's me again for day 03 my Birthday series this December.
For today's post, I am featuring an image that came from bag number 13 of Magnolia Advent calendar and she is super cute, I mean it!


I really love her at the very first sight!
Instantly I got imagination that she should jump happily because she has her birthday, or another happy day, whatever!
so, I want to make a card that shows her moving.


Actually, there aren't any fancy steps here, just move the panel and doing some third-generation stamping with the image itself.
If you want to see what I am doing you can watch the video HERE


The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.

Oprah Winfrey
 

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment

The Craft Bucket said...

Love this, thanks for the inspiration as ever and wishing a great birthday month. Merry Christmas too love Jane x