Count down to Christmas | a poem [re-write]

Hi everyone!

I hope you're having a wonderful day so far. when the snow starts to fall and the days of the month of December countdown to Christmas the world is being busy with all the Christmassy things.
This is my favorite month of the year, and I love to feel the ambiance, the soul and all about the season!

I know, I never have enough time to make such a huge amount of Christmas cards, but every card that I made I always put many loves on there.

and here is one of my Christmas card this year,



I am a person that can go well with layers, but somehow I love some shabby design though. and today I am sharing a card with the help of die cutting so hopefully, I am on the right track.





Card Details :

To make this card I first created a shape white side folding card base using Magnolia DooHickey frame dies, I also cut a designed paper with the same shape used it to adhere the panel onto the card base. I’ve done my card in classic white winter colors – lots of decoration here and there, and just hints of red & green accents for the Christmas.
For a finishing touch, I use some gesso, stardust glitter and chunky white embossing powder.



I read a poem about Christmas, and I really love to re-write here and share this Joy with you all;

it's about Christmas ..

Christmas

Christmas is more than a day in December
It’s all of those things that we love to remember
Its carolers singing familiar refrains
Bright colored stockings and shiny toy trains
Streamers of tinsel and glass satin balls
Laughter that rings through the house and its halls
Christmas is more than a day in December
Its the magic and the love
That we’ll always remember

M.E. Miro

1 comment

Sol said...

Beautiful Colouring!.. Stunning !! I got to start trying som more in 2019.. You are such inspiration! Thank you!