It's December!

Hello everyone!

Today’s blog post is something a little different, but it is a subject I feel so strongly about December!
Hope you don’t mind a short break from sharing something more creative. At this time of year, with the season of giving upon us, our shopping lists are long. I would like to encourage everyone to be mindful about the Christmas itself.
and considering about it, I share some photos that I took when I am on a short getaway and enjoy a moment to have fun


Edna Ferber says,

"Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling."

and I so agree with her.
Let's take a moment to realize the meaning of Christmas.

I went to Singapore and I don't want to miss a visit to the garden by the bay because I was curious to feel the atmosphere of the night in that beautiful place.
They have a gorgeous theme:
Poinsettias Wishes featuring Disney Tsum Tsum.


Eeyore!
my favorite one from Winnie the Pooh story.

Ok, that's all from me to start my favorite month of the year, December!
See you on my post about Magnolia Advent Calendar very soon!
 

No comments