Magnolia Advent Calendar Video 04 - Day 8 ( it's a wrap! )

Hello everyone!

Here in Indonesia, it has finally rainy a bit, sometimes we had heavy rain also and the sun is not burning as much as it does in the Dry season. Still rather warm after sunrises.
I'm back for a one-day business trip, and her is the final of my project for the Magnolia Advent Calendar day 5 - 8


If you following me since day 5, you must recognize all the things that I use, and inside of the card is like this;


I wish I will get the key holder like that when I stay in a hotel.
:) :)

and this is the cover looks like;


You can watch all the videos from day 5 until day 8 on Magnolia YouTube channel as well.




Thank you so much, and ...
p.s. I still have another video coming soon!

1 comment

Ellen said...

Yulis you made a lovely project it’s so nice, I enjoyed watching this video, thanks so much for the inspiration.
My wish for you Happy Holidays too !