TOMIC | CAS design with a movement image

Hello!

Well, friends, after a month I have no post here it is me back again with a clean and simple design card. I can't believe that It really a full month I have nothing to share so it is good to be back!
This post also for TOMIC inspiration, and this September we at TOMIC will be happy to see all your entries with the CAS design.


I have a Bee card today!
and rather than thinking about too much element I decided to mimic a movement bee.
It’s so cliche to say, but where has the time went? Last time I blinked, it was still Spring. I was just returning home from my trip and eventually lots of working tasks waiting for me!
I am busy like a bee!
yep! the bustle inspired me to choose this Bee Tilda for my card.


I have my favorite quote displayed on my working desk;
A bee is never as busy as it seems;
it's just that it can't buzz any slower.

Kin Hubbard

anyone agree like I do?
LOL!!


Fun fact: actually, nothing is too special to get the effect of moving, I just masked each image every step.
and for the shadows, I color it even more fade.


Thank you for Bee-ing with me!

2 comments

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card, Yulis! Love the shadowy stamping behind Tilda Bee!

Thomina Augustinsson said...

Lovely 🥰💕