Asian Mid Autumn | Some oldies but goldies

Hello friends,

Welcome back to another day of my blog post, and this time I picked some oldie stuff but I think they do not deserve to be ignored and left dusty.
I am featuring two images from back years ago and I still have so much love to them.


The Mid Autumn Festive is my on-point theme.
If you live in Eas Asia like I do you will find that Mid-autumn festival is one of a big event for Chinese. The festival is held on the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar with full moon at night, corresponding to late September to early October of the Gregorian calendar with a full moon at night.

The main celebrations during the Mid-Autumn Festival are appreciating the moon and eating moon cakes together with family.
Although in Indonesia Mid-Autumn Festival wasn't a national event but as we are in the same continent - Asia, then the festivities still felt here


Featuring Tripping Tilda, along with The Japanese Tree of Luck from Summer memories 2012. They are really fit together I love how they turn out in the end.


Adding some banner/flags, to get the feeling of autumn here that the weather is windy and humid.


 Thanks so much for spending some time with me, Sending Happy thoughts your way!