Inspiration resourse - Film #1 | The Greatest Showman + a short note

Hello everyone,
I think you're absolutely wonderful!
First of all, thank you for just being here {again} and having a time with me at my blog post.

I'm not quite sure how to write, but yeah this is my piece of cake;

Making creations for inspiration is not as easy as imagined,
sometimes we feel there are no ideas even in the head feels empty.
 But learning from daily activities, ideas can sometimes come from small things.
 When we see beautiful nature, listen to songs, in a celebration even from childhood stories.
I like to make a card that has a story if you’ve been following me for years maybe you notice if I admire Hallmark since I was young and how much I love them as an inspiration resource. Their design is very memorable for me. 
Share work as inspiration, sometimes there is anxiety. Is this a good inspiration? That is the question that haunts me. But then I think that inspiration is not always fit for everyone, one person might be inspired while others see it just a piece of cake. It's okay because life is not always flat right?
I hope I can always share my work, inspiration with a happy heart.

 These quotes bring such good energy to me,

The noblest art is that of making others happy

No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.
 P.T. Barnum

You don’t need everyone to love you, just a few good people.
 Charity Barnum

and this is my card for today;


The Greatest Showman film has been inspiring me.

There was a lot of inspiration from this film, I believe I have written more than a dozen inspiring quotes!
some of them are my favorite (oh, actually I love all of them!)
but the most inspires me is one of the soundtrack songs

Rewrite the stars
...
It feels impossible (it's not impossible)
Is it impossible?
Say that it's possible
How do we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine?
Nothing can keep us apart
'Cause you are the one I was meant to find
It's up to you. And it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
And why don't we rewrite the stars? Changing the world to be ours
You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
But I can't have you, We're bound to break and my hands are tied


 

I am featuring a Tilda from back years ago collection, Ribbon Dance Tilda - Little Circus Moscow
That wording from Mama Elephant really good, isn't it?
I am happy fo find it fit on my card.


Also, I am playing along with some stamps and dies from Magnolia vintage box.
I found that even a little piece of thing could be a good booster to add your inspiration.

Thank you for being such lovely and supportive readers, I love every single of you!




4 comments

CraftyNatalie said...

This is a beautiful card. That is my favourite song from the movie. You've managed to find a stamp that fits exactly with your inspiration, lovely creation.

Patty O'Malley said...

This card is so beautiful! I also love the stamped sentiment you used as well. Your cards always make me smile.

Thomina Augustinsson said...

Beautiful!!!🥰

Christine Mosen said...

Its beautiful. Im a top of the cake eater. Mostly Because your work is so pretty that Its just enough itself for me. Sometimes I fall for reading it all Because it touch my heart. How you present your work is beautiful. Show us How lovely person your are. Thats make you special ♥️♥️♥️