TOMIC | Watercolor painting with me. Video

Hello friends!

Today I have another classic Christmas card to share, all made using stamps and simple painting. This might be just my favorite card – there’s something about the color combo and the touch of simplicity and calm ambiance.

This card also for TOMIC inspiration,
in this August, we the Magnolia Design Team are running the challenge about:
Christmas in Agust

and here is my card;


as you see, I always love to dream about a White Christmas just because I really want to make a lot of Snowmen!
 LOL!!

okay about my card,


I started by making a background first – I imagined the hill along with the pine forest and the snowbank all around on the winter days.
 Next, I started making the card – I wanted this little images from the Alpen series to be the focal point so I didn't put too much decoration but only winter scenery painting and some sequins for the finishing touches.


Even though this is not a Christmas or Holiday stamp specifically, it’s still a great one to use it for Christmas and give her some quick and easy background.

I was filming when I paint the scenery of the card I'm sharing today,
you can watch my video below or on YouTube and let's paint with me!



 
Have fun and Happy painting!



2 comments

Patty O'Malley said...

This card is so beautiful, Yulis! Love the stamp and the winter background you created. So glad you made a video as well. Winter is my favorite season.

Candy said...

Hi Yulis!
What a great experience watching you water colouring the background of your BEAUTIFUL card. Talk about inspiration - you sure gave it to me. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your work.
Hope things are well for you!
Big Hugs, Candy