Viking Tilda on pages

Hello dear readers,

I hope you are having a wonderful journey on the month of May, as we are arriving to the third week of this month so it seems May will end shortly.
Today I have some of my pages to share with and I am very excited about the element I used there.
I've got Viking Tilda from Magnolia on my last monthly kit because this image is one from my bucket list for a super long time, so I am happy to the moon to get this!

I colored her, and I didn't make any card but I love to stick her on my journal pages.



I decided to choose a clean theme with a splash of Blue color on my pages this time.
Inspired by the Nordic Vikings, their brave and a story behind the long journey.
Oh, I just LOVE this Viking Tilda!


Please bear with my handwriting :) :)


One of my favorite quote by Nelson Mandela

Conquers that fear!


and this is the focal point; the cutest Viking ever!


I hope this post inspires you to use your stock of image stamp, use your imagination, believe in it and find ways to make something you'll love.
Every opportunity that I had was at one point something I could only imagine. and if it's possible for me, it's definitely possible for you.
I'll see you next time, thank you!

No comments