May the "fourth" be with you | Happy Star Wars day!

Hello peeps!

Today I have something that I really want to post on time,
but last year I can't :D :D

yeah .. today is the 4th of May and I want to join the roar of Star Wars Day on this galaxy!



I have made this card a few weeks ago before I leave for a holiday. But I haven't taken the photo shoot yet, so I glad that I can make it today.

I am featuring two images from Magnolia that you sure can play along with them happily especially if you a Star Wars fans.



Here is the closer look for my main panel, aren't they are too cute?
I was playing with some blending background to make a galaxy sky with the help of Distress ink and the colors I used are Abandoned Coral, Mustard Seed, Faded Jeans, and Dusty Concord.
While for the land I used Hickory Smoke and Ground Espresso.

Then I splattered white paint to mimic the stars for the finishing touch.



Tilda as Leila Organa :) :)
in fact, this image called Tilda with XOXO from Galaxy Collection
Magnolia has stamps and dies for you to make some scene as Star Wars 



This is Edwin as Luke Skywalker :) :)



So,
May the Force be with you!
Have a Big Good Luck!

1 comment

Laura said...

Yulis, this is so adorable. I love how you did the background and how beautifully you colored Tilda and Edwin.