TOMIC May Challenge | Ft. Magnolia new image on a card with Lilac flowers

Hello dear readers!

It's me today with my card which is an inspiration for TOMIC May Challenge.
This month we are picking a theme that we believe you should love it;

May Flowers



Me, my self sure love about this theme, it remains me to a poem that states
"April showers bring May flowers"

on these last days of April, it is rainy on the tropical island I live.
But for that poem, I think not just about the April rain. I thought it to be an idiom.

Everything that happens, happens for a reason.


Ok, back into my card
Today I am featuring a new image from Magnolia, I didn't know her title yet nor from what collection she coming from (I will edit this post later)

here come some pictures for more detail;


First I stamped the image onto a piece of watercolor paper (I used Canson Illustration paper) then I colored her with the watercolor medium, as usual. You can check HERE if you want to see how I am coloring.


Next, I took out a die set from Magnolia Hoppy Easter 2017 called Lilac flowers and die cut the flowers out of some lilac shade color cardstock. Not forget the leaves and I love how the Lilac turns out beautifully although tell you the truth I was crazy to die cut all the tiny flowers :D


I give some finishing touches with Chunky White along with the Vintage Amethyst embossing powder and beautiful swirl stamp from Stempelglade.


Supplies; 
Magnolia stamp | Magnolia design paper | DooHickey Dies
Stampin'Up! wording | Stempelglade

Isn't she such a cute little girl with flowers and her little bunny?
Hope you enjoy today's dose of inspiration and Have a beautiful day!

2 comments

Thomina Augustinsson said...

Must have this stamp 😂💕💕❤so Lovely!!!💕🌞

Patty O'Malley said...

Love this card and the beautiful Tilda stamp!