May inspiration from the theme park | Magnolia new release set Tilda 's Class Trip

Hello friends ..
I hope that you were able to accomplish a few milestone and have new adventures this past May just as I have!
yeah, May is coming so close and June is right around the corner, so it's time to set up a new goal :)


I am featuring a mini stamp set from Magnolia - Class Trip 
this set have 4 stamps that you sure couldn't pick just one as they all are super cute!

Life is a roller coaster.
There are ups; there are downs. There are hills; there are valleys, peaks, and so on.
~ Martin Landau ~

This quote / words inspired me so much!
I can't find any sentiment that fit with this image according my mood and the inspirational word but suddenly I think how the roller coaster move quickly through rails, up and down
but will definitely return to where it started ..
That like the life ... 

Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life.
 ~ Avril Lavigne ~




Card Details :

I started working on this card by stamping the images on Canson Illustration paper and coloring them using watercolor paint.
I cut the frame using Magnolia DooHickey as well as the other decoration.
I used a layer of white fun foam to mount my main Tilda image onto the center of my card, I do double layers for the view finder and the ticket.
Wording by Mama Elephant while the ticket stamp is from Wintertime craft.



Hope you'll get little something from here that inspired you.
Thanks for reading.
Stay Happy everyone!



No comments