Stamp image on motivational pages | Hearted words episode 2

Hello everyone!
 How's going lately ?
I hope you're having a wonderful week ..

Let me share something for you today,
When I saw my kit from Magnolia and I found a cute images (Tilda) using a watermelon dress .. this is what I need to decorate my pages about being positive in real life :)

So, I hope you will read patiently and I would love to be with you until the end of this post;


Have you ever tried using the stamp images to decorated your notes, diary or daily journal ?
You can try if you haven't done so, sometimes I feel sorry when we lose the idea, but we have to much stamps in our stock. Why don't we find a way so it can be more useful.



I used a same image but I color them whit different color, a red watermelon and a yellow watermelon.
Isn't they are cute ?

and I collect some quotes that I love to keep for my personal motivation, and here they are;



Stay Positive!

my favorite quote is :
Don't let the seeds stop you from enjoying Watermelon




I hope you'll get some inspiration,
Have a wonderful day with something mean a lot!



4 comments

paperpapier said...

So beautiful..love the way you colour Tilda!

Suzi Mac said...

Yulis, Fabulous double page using this sweet Tilda and I love your sayings.
Hugs
Suzi x

Sol said...

Beautiful Colouring!! Beautiful Sentiments! love it!

Kennedy Raymond said...

Great post thank youu