New image from Le Fleur Collection | Hearted words episode 3

Hi everyone!
I hope you're having a wonderful month so far, I am actually want to have five episodes about this series but I have another plan so I will wrap it out with this post.

This month of May seems like a beautiful month, the month of blossoms .. literally and metaphorically...
I found a good beautiful quote by Epictetus;
He says,
Nothing great is created suddenly, anymore than a bunch of grapes or a fig. If you tell me that you desire a fig, I answer you that there must be time. Let it blossom, than bear fruit the ripen. 

that quote sums up my mood :)

Back to the mean focus on my card today, that I create inspired with that words :


The image I used here is coming from the latest Magnolia release - Le Fleur




Card Details :
 
First, I started working on all of my cards by stamping the image on Canson Illustration paper and coloring it with my most favorite medium; watercolor. I use both Distress ink and Winsor and Newton watercolor to color the image.
I die cut the frame and all flourish decoration with DooHickey Magnolia dies. and for the focal panel I did a manual stitching around the Tilda with DMC dark silver color, while the word is a Penny Black sentiment from back years ago.
 
 
Thank you for reading,
Have a good day that means something!

4 comments

Jay said...

Your work is always so stunning!!! Your works of art, are a feast for the eyes, I keep going back for a second, third, fourth look and see something that I have missed!!!! So so beautiful!
Crafty cuddles Jay xxx

Candy said...

Absolutely beautiful, Yulis!!

Big Hugs, Candy

jiwonarts said...

So beautiful, Yulis!

Helga said...

I stay for a longer time at your blog - all looks like perfect.
The design, the coloring - less is more ........
I can never stop to look at yout stunning art-works !
Have a nice day --- greetings from Austria
Helga