The Wedding, a precious to remember

Hello Magnolia lover!!

We are on May already .. and I am sure all of you already got the flower of beautiful May, am I right ???
Today I would love to share my work about flowers..
and I picked a wedding flavour ;)
off course flowers will have so many meanings and flowers of a wedding are unforgettable ..

here my card today;

my vocal point is Bridal Couple from Wedding collection 2010 and the text is Love Background from You are so Special 2011
Dies I used are Mini doily and Tilda Tag, they are Magnolia DooHickey

I have more pictures about it , and thank you for your time to enjoy them ..

I am sorry I can't take the best shoot for this, actually I wanna show you that my images covered with VersaMark Dazzle - Frost


I love to blink up my card with stardust stickles ..  can't go without it .. :D and for some accent I used Glitz and the most i love for glass glitter is from Melissa Frances


Here the material list :
Papers - Little yellow bicycle, Prima
Flowers - Prima, WOC, Local shop
Decoration - Martha Stewart clay, Corner, Lace, Pearls, May Art string
Medium - Stickles, Liquid pearl, VersaMark Dazzle, Glossy accent, Crackle paint, Gesso

Thank you for stopping by on my blog today and wish you all a very nice day!

Love,
Yulis



No comments