Button it up on MDUC

Good day all!!

I have a new journey on MDUC and here is my very first make a card as an inspiration card ..
I am so thrilled and so hope that my card could inspired you about using buttons :)

a little story behind the scene, my reason to pick brown and aqua blue colors is that I am so blessed to be in this lovely family circle along MDUC it's like I've got a present that so sweet like my fave present : Chocolate! and I would love to share my friendship across the blue ocean from Indonesia to everyone over there ...

So guys, come and join the fun with us at MDUC as we have a fabulous sponsor this week : Magnolia rubber stamps - Sweden

Here is my card ;


Ribbon Tilda was from Sweet Christmas Dream 2011, but i am sure you would be agree with me that she is fit for a friendship card isn't she ?


I did faux stitch around her and put some shabby blue on the cream buttons


The hearts are cut with life style dies, and tag from DooHickey
papers are Boo Bunny , other decorations are Baker twine - seam binding - Webster's page lace - cheese cloth - Prima flowers
the tiny ornament "Friend" from my stash

Hope you enjoy my card today and see you again!

Love,
Yulis

3 comments

Alexandra♥ said...

Yulis, your card is absolutely lovely! ;)

DeeDee said...

Wow... amazing card Yulis!

Hugs,
Diana

jana said...

Beautiful card!

Hugs,
Jana