MDUC with Flowers and more Flowers

Hi!

Here my card for MDUC this week, and the theme is all about flower, flower and flowers..
and more flower will be exciting with handmade flower!!
ho ho ho ..


I am with Tilda with her long stocking today :D :D
and I love her to playing in my small garden
I do much water coloring with Distress Ink and I thought I am so long not to inked with the .. Shabby shutter
so, today is the green turn :)

please be more patient, I have some pictures bellow about my work with papers ..
here there are;

I have some pieces of white card stock, they were remaining pieces from weathered clock cutting, because of that shape something similar with circle, I ripped a circular as shown in the picture and chalked them, and rolled it become a lovely rolled rose.. come on you should try and you will have your own beautiful rose although you haven't the rolled dies yet.
It is not my original idea, I thought some crafter ever do it too .. I just suggest you that a white card stock with 160gsm will rolled beautiful with your finger :)


After I colored her mix match with the papers, I used Crumb cake and walnut stain to make them old fashioned look, and sprayed with my mister before I did some torn  here and there

are you still here ??
a view more pictures  :)




others : Stardust glittering, white paint I used here is Picket fence crackle paint, my gauze dyed with antique linen and finishing touch with goose bump clear texture spray .. (wish you can see clearly here, I am sorry I am too far with a professional photographer LoL)

Okay, that's all from me today
For more fabulous inspiration from my talented teamies please stop on MDUC and it will be fun to join on :)
Thank you for stopping here ..

Big Hugs,
Yulis

1 comment

Chantal said...

OMgoodies Yulis! What a stunning card and details! I am speechless! Hugs,Chantal