Lunar New Year inspiration card

Hi everyone!

Today is New Year on the Lunar calendar, and because I celebrate the Spring festival according to the Lunar New year, I just counted back from the Animal of the year collection from Magnolia that had this cute Tilda with Scarlet the pig, she is so fit for this eve.



This time is the year of the pig, and on the Chinese zodiac, I belong to the year of the pig, so this is my year :):)


 Chinese New Year is the longest and most important festivity in the Chinese calendar. On the New Year's Eve, a day where Chinese families gather for their annual reunion dinner,
windows and doors will be decorated with red color, the color that we believe for the best luck :) so of course, I used red color to dressed up sweet Tilda!


Lunar New year also the celebration of Spring festival, so I decorate my card with flowers and not forget the lampions! Yes, we are so happy to light on some lampions on Lunar New Year!


I also love the fragrant smells of traditional cuisine along with the bold red and gold tone, so the word I use here (only one letter "Lu" - prosperity) was embossed with the rosegold embossing powder.
The bold red look so vibrant and beautifully blended with the gold shine.
I hope the picture can show the shine in a good way.


Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Wishing you happiness and prosperity.


No comments