February Page | and some news from Magnolia designer team

Hi everyone!

So happy to meet you again here on my blog, today I have something to share with you.
First, I would love to share my February pages, yeah it's been so long I haven't shared about my pages, not because I didn't write anything but recently my pages just content my notes due the busy of my real life.
the other one is .. we are Magnolia designer team will reopen TOMIC, The official Magnolia Inspiration challenge which is you shouldn't miss it!
But before our first challenge on 1st March, it would be good for you to get to know the Design Team a bit better, So head over to the blog for the next three days you'll get to know the whole team as each member will post a little bit about themselves on the blog!
There will be a nice place to play along, so stay tuned!


Okay, back to my post,
This is one of my February pages, and on these pages, I am featuring Two Tilda from the Fixer Upper Collection;  Tilda Wall Painting and Wallpaper Tilda


Wallpaper Tilda has the cutest pose although looked from behind!
I wrote the words using Zig brush pen [please bear with me as my handwriting not that good]
I just use some washi tape to decorate my pages.
all stamps are from Magnolia.


and I have some flower painting, not fancy at all but this is my start to remind my self that a lot of things I haven't try because I didn't believe my self.
I just an ordinary human that sometimes has a difficult time, but I won't give up!
and I will try to be a better one.
Painting and coloring is one of my ways to relax 
and I just remember a good quote from Rachel Corrie, she says:
Follow your dreams, believe in yourself and don't give up.

I hope you find a way to get all your dreams, and Just believe!


That's all from for today, thanks for reading and see you on TOMIC!

1 comment

Christine Mosen said...

Sooo beautiful work ♥️♥️♥️