For the month of LOVE

Hi everyone!
I hope you had an awesome experience in the first month of 2019. If you were struggling a little bit to get into a new routine, you're not the only one.
and how about the second month of this year .. the month of LOVE is another name for February, and today I wanna share with you a card that I made to participate in the celebration of love.




I am a Sagittarius person, and that's why I love to use this Sagittarius Tilda rather than use something called "Cupid" But yeah, that is a personal choice.




I design my card as simple as it because I really inspired with the simplicity of Love.


I die cut Pretty Pink Posh - Scallop Frames out of vanilla card stock, then I adhered it onto the focal panel.
 I further embellished my card using Heart shape that cut from Magnolia DooHickey.
Finishing up with some white paint here and there.


I hope you're having a great day!

2 comments

Kerri said...

Absolutely STUNNING I love the CAS style..I find sometimes that these adorable images get lost when there is too many embellishments..LOVE LOVE your creation!!!

Candy said...

Absolutely wonderful card!!

Love, Candy