Using die cuts for card background | Christmas Box Magnolia Yuletube

Hello friends!
I can’t believe how quickly time goes by, it’s nearly Christmas! Just a few more days.
and in these past days I had some happy short trip with my family, it was so fun!
Ok, back to this post .. I have a project to share with you and this one is part of Magnolia Yule tube at Magnolia YouTube channel.


My card using the goodies that I've got from the Christmas Box bag number 10, 11 and 12
and I am so inspired with the words on the text that coming from bag number 10!
you know what ... I turn on the ABBA music - Happy New Year  when I made this card.

Card Details :

I started working on my card by stamping a sentiment with Versamark and heat embossing with white powder, next I did a watercolor loose paint on a piece of watercolor paper then cut with the dies and glittering them. later I colored the image using distress ink and some watercolor paint.


I filmed a video tutorial showing how to create this project from start to finish. I’m hoping you’ll enjoy it. Watch it below or on HERE


Happy new year...
Happy new year...
May we all have a vision now and then
Of a world where every neighbor is a friend.....

Thank you so much for your visit, I wish your December off to a good start!
All the Best!


No comments