Spoiled by Gingerbread | Journaling with Magnolia

Hi friends!

Welcome back for another post about my journal page, today I am featuring an images from Magnolia [Christmas Party collection] - Gingerbread Tilda.
I love to get a smell of the most popular item of this the season : Gingerbread :)


Story :

I've found that December spends a lot of time, though this month is my favorite time of the year!
I am popping in with a page of my traveler's journal today and it is about my thought in coloring. This year I have been enjoying coloring using various coloring mediums more than ever especially watercolor and I’ve made lots of discoveries for myself and learned many new and interesting things in terms of coloring so I decided to remind my self that however I still need to do a simple way to color when I need just a relaxing after the busy days, and yup I found that I am enjoying the way I color her with not too much detail and awed by the cute of the image it self.

Okay, this seems to be the longest sentence I've ever written (hopefully you do not mind) but this note gives me new energy to continue my craft journey for years to come :)
  

That is the full view of my page and this sentiment below is from Magnolia stamp:


Thank you so much for reading and just because tonight is Christmas eve I wish you all the most beautiful Christmas.
May all the Joy and Peace be with Us!

4 comments

The Craft Bucket said...

Just fabulous as always, wishing you a very Merry Christmas, be safe love Jane x

jolanda said...

Your journal looks gorgeous!!! I so much love this idea so maybe I will make myself such a journal in the new year to come. ;-)
I wish you a very merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!

CraftyNatalie said...

What a beautiful journal Yulis. Such a pretty page and great idea to keep colouring notes. This image is so sweet, not one I've seen, and I love that sentiment. A beautiful creation.
Merry Christmas!

jolanda said...

Today I bought myself a bullet journal and I'm thinking about how to start. The first page is kind of scary LOL. But I'm very excited at the same time!