Autumn Love Story | Addicted with lots of leaves

Hi!
welcome again on my blog post :)

I received some story about the beginning of fall season from some friends of mine, and suddenly there are some words flashed in my mind;
Autumn love story ....


of course .. autumn in my version :)
in the country I live, we don't have fall / autumn , we just have two season; rainy and dry.
I ever read some words that describe how beautiful the Autumn was:

“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.”
Albert Camus


I was SO inspired with many autumn beautiful quotes, and this is my first card with autumn feeling this year .. Turning leaves, falling leaves, mushroom .. SO dreamy!


I put some leaves here and there ..
They are falling .. turning .. and the winds blow .. everything serve with shabby mode on


I {heart} about mushroom!! 
The beautiful paper from Magnolia with vintage mushroom stolen my heart along with the cutest hexagon tag

Just because I love everything about autumn things here, I also slip lots of hearts on my card.
The background is my own watercolor painting.


Supplies :
Magnolia stamp - Tilda working in the garden
DooHickey - Hearts Background | Magnolia DooHickeys Box Vol 10 , 11
Pretty Pink Posh - Sparkling mix sequins

I hope my work can provide an inspiration for you,  Thank you so much for visiting m.
Have a Nice day everyone!

xoxo, Yulis

No comments