Autumn Blessings | water coloring with multi mediums

Hi everyone!

It is good to see you back again :)
as the colors of autumn still up around, so today's post also still about the autumn blessings ..


I am thinking about my stock of crafting stuff, and I feel sorry if they are almost forgotten sometimes but I encourages my self that I have to use them, they are can mix and matched with the new release.


Look at this cute little Tilda hugging the koala, isn't she is super cute ??
How come I can let her just dusty on my drawer, no .. she deserved to use.


I took a piece of watercolor paper, doing some loose water coloring then using a die cut to cut some leaves and pumpkins
For the image, I am not so fancy when I am coloring her just  a simple coloring way using several kind of medium that can be use in water coloring.
you can see the way I am coloring here :



Supplies :
Magnolia stamp - Tilda with koala
DooHickeys dies - Kit vol 6 
Mediums :
Zig clean color real brush | Stabillo pens68 | Faber Castell watercolor pencils | Sakura Koi coloring brushpen | Cotman Winsor and Newton
Paper :
Canson Illustration paper pad | Prima design paper

Hope you guys enjoy my post today, thanks for reading and Have a great day!

xoxo, Yulis

No comments