One day with Magnolia lover - part 2

Hello there ...

as this is a scheduled post, when you read this I am on my family time on a small city or just can say that is a village hehehehe
yeah, we had school holiday here for one month ho ho ho ... so fun!
but, I still remember you all.. my sweet fellows and friends :)
so, gotta share this as my promise last time ..
my part 2 of my greatest meeting with lots of Magnolia lover
and this is my project for my workshop at that moment:

featuring Happy Princess Tilda from Once upon a time collection 2013 ; she is so gorgeous isn't she.. I just can feel she was growing up :)
that designed paper also from Magnolia as same collection as the image




Thanks to my friend Vera, that took lots of pictures when the workshop live ..



and me, Irene, Ying and Nancie so happy to meet all the lovely friends :)
see you again!!!!

I'll back here with my work, until then gals and Have a good day!!

Hugs,
Yulis

No comments