Tvi Tvi Tvi Tilda in Sephia - MDUC #202

Hi !!!!

This week MDUC have brilliant theme "Sephia color image" it was my lovely teamy Debbie Dolphine's choice and it was so... challenge me too!!!
Debbie has gorgeous painting with sephia, hope I can learn from her.. however this is my shepia for you my dear fellows :)
hope I am doing just fine ;)


the image called : Tvi tvi tvi Tilda from Little Easter 2013, colored with distress ink in sephia tone
I use this  following color for that sephia :
Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Tea Dye, Gathered Twig, Brushed corduroy

Some pictures more ..





all edges inked with vintage photo, some crackle paint on the cat and glossy accent on drops of the water
hope you will like my shepia image :)
papers are Magnolia from Once upon a time and with love 2013
also i love this words from Desmond Tutu so much ... i love to put it together with Tilda bring the broom :))


thank you for stoping on my blog and I love to see you at MDUC for sure ;)
bye ... !

Love,
Yulis

2 comments

Ying Pang, said...

I Love your tvi tvi tvi very much and whenever I see it I remember our wonderful time in Magnolia day !! You know, I specially like how you colored her "buntut"...hahaha...what a great card 11
hugs,
Ying

DeeDee said...

This card ist so wonderful! I love it!

Thanks fpr sharing it with us!

Hugs,
Diana