A book mark as a thank you for my kindness doctor

Hi my beautiful fellows,

Here I am again with you on the blog land :)

I have coloring some of my Magnolia images, but I tell you the truth they haven't finish yet as a card or other creation .. hehehe
I love to do coloring the most for relaxing my mind and for me coloring is one of the way to refreshing after the hard time on a day.
Sure, I love to creating some stuff with papers and any medium too but beyond everything coloring image is my fave part to start imagine what I will to make :))))

But today, I suddenly remember I have a creation that I never post here ..


that was my special made for a special person,
oh ... what do you think ?? no, my husband not a doctor .. hehee
but right that was created  for a doctor, I am so lucky that I ever know a kindness doctor, he is a Neurologist and I meet him years ago at Mount Elizabeth Medical Center - Singapore.
he was very kind person as a doctor, and when I have a chance to go to Singapore, I will always happy to doing further consultation with him.
So sorry that I have limited time on my latest trip to Singapore so I cant have much time :(
ooh I type so much words without let you know his name ..
He is DR. Piang Ngok Chong

ok guys, back to my creativity for fun :) here there are pictures for some angles for you to enjoy;




This bookmark inspired by my very talented team mate; Debbie Dolphin
I used paper from many brands, so sorry I cant remember the name, dies I used are Tim Holtz and Lifestyle.
using EK Success punch, May art twine and the silver brads are SU!
Coloring my Doctor Edwin with Distress Ink on a cold press aquarell paper.

That's my pieces to share with you today, and I wish you a very Nice day!!

Cheers,
Yulis

1 comment

Barbara GR said...

This bookmark is just gorgeous!!! Colours and details are awesome. Whhat can I say... doctor Edwin is fantastic...
Hugs
Barbata GR