Sign on the desk - I am off for summer :)

Hi.. Hi ...
it's me again ;)

this time i wanna share you a mini project but use regular size of Magnolia stamp.
just simple thing, this is a cute sign that could be place on your office desk or where ever you want ..
mine, it placed on my craft corner hehehee
why i made desk sign ? because many sign place on the door hanger or wall,
let we make another unique sign :D
sure you can put any words for it, but on my sign let we see ...

... that's my desk sign! a little envelope card - two side decorated and can be fill with some message inside :) and the words i put are : " I am off " did you think about something here ? yes... yes... this sign told that i wanna off for awhile for summer oops.. may be i want going to fishing .. LoL

this is the other side, and by then you can look that is only using one piece of design paper, doing some fold here and there .. making a hole with circle punch and tied with lace and rustic

and the words in the back is my promise :)) i will be back for good hahaa..  for the little cute meow, there will be some fish .. the tag was named Fairy tale tag and the other is Tilda's lace

oh my .... i am sorry so many words i have wrote here,
hope you like me desk sign and inspired you to make your own.

 here is my sign placed on my buddy :
 enjoy your day everyone !

Yulis xxx

1 comment

Maantje said...

Sweet card!

I saw your Magnolia doll in the Magnolia Ink Magazine. I wonder if you can share the pattern with me?

I hope so ;-) My four girls love her! You van mail me at manuelavandongen@casema.nl.

Thanks for inspirate me with your blog and your creations in the Magnolia Ink Magazine.

Greeting,

Manuela