Happy Edwin - End-of-year School

Hi lovely bloggers :))

I'm back again on this start of June ..
this week so happy days, my kids already finished their exam and have to reach one step ahead for their school..
Thanks God for every bless and Love that You give for my children.
More few days again we have our school holiday.. yay !!! It's time for have some holiday, short vacation or just have a plenty happy time with my child =)

not too much words, I made a card with magazine's shape and just simple design as this card for student.
and this is my card for sharing today :

I am so in love with this special edition from Magnolia : Happy Edwin because he is really fit for this end-of year school and perfect for any graduation too.
I used adorable Magnolia's DP paper called Blue kitchen cloth, and matching it with denim jeans ribbon from stampin up!

on the first time, I want to make two card as I have two child but i think I make one card only and that made for both of them .. my love for them are the same and they are my precious.. for me they always my A+
and nothing in this world compares to my lovely child and my family also ..

that's all from me today, hope it can inspire you and thank you so much for peeking!

I will back soon with my cuddle ocean :)

Love, Yulis

1 comment

Jenny said...

Oh Yulis, this is so beautiful - I love it and I am sure your little ones will to :-D Jenny x