S U N D A Y

 This is SUNDAY!

Hello readers, today is Sunday 23rd of August 2020 on my calendar. Among the busy days, today is quite a bit. It is a beautiful sunny day!

I am sharing another page {again} that wrote on a few days ago...

This is about a thought,

 


rewrite a Swedish proverb;

Fear less, hope more;
Eat less, chew more;
Talk less, say more;
Whine less, breathe more;
Hate less, love more;
and all good things 💗 all yours

 


 

I am featuring some Magnolia stamp images from old collections, but they are beautiful versatile! Coloring them with watercolor with vintage gold tones of color hue.

The pages wrote on a note book from Travelers Company, some botanical stamps using here are my own collection I believe they are from Taiwan and Hong Kong. Blended together with some Chamil garden washi tapes.

Say no more, but hope you can enjoy and find some inspiration from here;




 

Have a beautiful Sunday!

3 comments

Suzi Mac said...

Another beautiful page with fabulous choice I’d sweet Tilda's and words. Hugs Suzi

Thomina Augustinsson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thomina Augustinsson said...

Lovely