August page | Keep distancing in Harmony

 Hi there everyone!

It's me again, and I am so happy to say Hi!

Today's post is about my pages for this August but first of all please forgive for a delay posting. It's a bit busy this month and I predict it will be last for few weeks ahead, phew!

 

 

Although Busy mode on to me, I want everything to remain in beautiful harmony. Like what I did on my pages, I picked some nature theme elements.

 

 

I was featuring Tilda wearing a face mask,
the point is as a reminder of the future, there was a time when wearing a mask was a must 😊 I  was coloring her with watercolor after stamped her onto a watercolor paper and then fussy cut it.
 
 
 
Harmony
is a word to bring some relaxation to me 😊
 
I also pick a quote from Buddha;
 
To keep the body in good health is a duty,
otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.

💗


Decorated paper is from Chamil Garden (Taiwan) while other sticker were my own collection.
 
 
 
Thank's and Enjoy your days!


 

 


No comments