Valentine series #02 - Video on Magnolia Channel

Hi readers!

Now I am back with the second part of Valentine series 2020, as I promised that I still use the kit from Magnolia Valentine Pop Up Box that also released for you in two packs.


This card for the first pack, which is you will get Tilda with a hanging heart, some accessories, and a sentiment as well.
This pack named Key to my heart.

Below some closer look of the card;


I stamped her on a watercolor paper then colored her with Distress Ink, Stabillo 68, and Zig real brush from Kuretake.


Stamped the sentiment and cut it out with a die from DooHickey Box - School theme.


The card base was inked blending with Tattered Rose distress oxide, while the decoration was cutting with some dies from DooHickey Box - Rose Garden.

I was filming the steps and you can watch it also on Magnolia YouTube Channel:



Have a beautiful day!

2 comments

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card, Yulis!

Zia Soars said...

Thanks for writiing this