Valentine series #01 - Friendship Bears

Hi there everyone!

Today, when I am posting this it is Valentine's day for you who live with GMT-8 and here is the 15th of February on my calendar, but anyways; Happy Valentine!

I had so much fun to play with Magnolia stamp Valentine edition this year of 2020, there are two images only but one of them I can't get enough to play with.
so here is my card, a love card but not necessary for Valentine's day because I really want to encourage you to use your stuff fitting on many occasions. But it could be if you want it to be.




I made a friendship card instead, and I am using a mirror stamping technique for this.


I ever filming something like this on my YouTube channel HERE if you want to take a look for more detail but in fact, this technique is quite easy.



After I stamped those images and coloring them with watercolor, I ink blending the background using Distress Ink and splitter some water droplets here and there.
Bubble talk are from Mama Elephant as well as the sentiment.



As I mentioned on the title that this is a part of the Valentine series, so I will back for another post soon.

Thank you for your visiting, Have a nice day!


2 comments

Steven Lemon said...

Appreciate tthis blog post

Steven Lemon said...

Great blog you hhave