Summer fruit mini series #2 | Pineapple Tilda

Hi lovely readers!

So this is the second post about my Summer fruit mini-series, and while the last one will be my favorite fruit today I am going to to share a tropical fruit which is my husband favorite!
That is a ...


Pineapple!
a tropical plant with an edible fruit :) :)

if you feel pineapple skin, it's hard and rough but the flesh has a crisp, sweet and fresh texture!
You must be patient to peel the skin if you want to enjoy the delicacy of the fruit.

it reminds me about a quote from Jean-Jacques Rousseau, he says:

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.


I am featuring Ananas Tilda from the Fruit salad collection, coloring her with watercolor medium and pick some word to complete my card.
I cut a frame from watercolor paper with Pretty Pink Posh scallop frame and paint it with ombre color.


Have a beautiful summer to all of you!

2 comments

Thomina Augustinsson said...

So Lovely 💕🦋🙏

Patty O'Malley said...

What a beautiful card, Yulis!