Be brave, Seize (seas) the day! | Card and a journaling words of encouragement

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all having a good summer day (or maybe a beautiful summer vacation).
Today I am going to share with you a card with another summer theme and my spread pages about the words of encouragement.


sometimes, I find my self excited to make something and writing and get creative, but I was confuse.
Instead, I watch and saw other people's work and compare what I have not yet done to what they have already accomplished.
But I think .. this feeling not good, it makes me lose confidence in my self, doubt my abilities .. and I want this act to end.
I have to take a risk, learn a simply start and be brave ..

Seize the day!

so, here is my card :)


I am featuring an image from Magnolia (of course!) and I more than happy to find that I have a really nice word stamp for my card : Seas (seize) the day!


I use several kind of DooHickey - Magnolia dies from various set on my card; The heart frame was cut with Heart shape from Vintage Box while the sea things are cut with Magnolia dies from DooHickey Box

to complete the heart of this summer, here is my spread pages;



How I love that words, they give me a good boost and mood.
I use some stamps about navy and seas, and they are also Magnolia from the summer collection as well as the design paper.


When you find that you want to color or paint but you don't have any mood to make a card or something fancy, just try to use your colored image on your diary, journal or pages.
I find my self esteem getting better when I do a writing habit, so I hope it will help you too!


Have fun everyone, seize your days!

2 comments

Sarah - Crea S said...

Such a lovely sailor girl! Hugs, Sarah

Alexandra♥ said...

This is beyond gorgeous! Stamp coloring, layout, lettering - everything is perfect! Love!