Wings of a friendship heart | July inspiration

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all having a beautiful day  ...
I do want to say thank you in advance for supporting my work so far,
this moment, as the sun shines and the flowers are at their last breath (may be) of beauty, let's enjoy this summer!

 
I had a mystical imaginary  about the world that full of difference, harmony and simple wonder .. and above it all I am a person that appreciate a good friendship, and for me, a friendship not have to be being a neighbor because for friendship there is no a distance, as long as we have a united heart!

I love birds too, their whispers like a song from the heart, and I adore the word from Christie Brinkley, she says ..
Share your smile with the world, It's a symbol of friendship and peace


I have re-created my design using the same image but now I made this card with a friendship theme.
Image is from Magnolia : Le Fleur 
as well as the panel and heart shape dies, while the bird and feather are cutting with Magnolia DooHickey Vintage Box.





Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you
Misty Copeland 

True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart


Have a great day, friend!


 




No comments