Summer series July inspiration | Hello Sunny!

Hello everyone ..
I hope you're having a good warm sunny days where so ever you are!
Let me share something on my blog today, and I am hoping so much you'll like it as much as I do, my big wish that you will read until the very end because I would love to hear your thoughts.
 
 
On this month, the month of July where the Sunny and Sunlight overwhelming most of us, I still believe in a balance within the mind and the surroundings, otherwise we start to feel overwhelmed and uncomfortable, as if there is no relief.
and within so many hings in my mind, I am so inspired by an old Swedish proverb, it says;
Fear less, hope more
Whine less, breath more
Talk less, say more
Hate less, love more;
and all good things are yours
 

When you have one day on a beach, do you ever hear the wave sound from a seashell ?
can you hear it ... echoing the wave ..
I have a favorite quote about the seashells, it from  Anne Morrow Lindbergh,
she says ..
One cannot collect all the beautiful shells on the beach. One can collect only a few, and they are more beautiful if they are few.


When you miss somebody, so far away ...
write something, express your mind and feel your own wave :)

I made my card for today with lots of inspiration from the sea, the wave, it breeze and those beautiful seashells.
I use some DooHickey dies from various collection to cut out the paper, while the main image is Sunny days Tilda from Magnolia latest release ; Pool Party
Until this point, I hope you'll find a little something from here to inspire you.
Have a Sunny day!

2 comments

jiwonarts said...

Dear. Yulis

I wanted to run to the beach right away,
Have a nice vacation,

Beachsidelynn said...

Love the inspirations you provided. Brings a sense of calm. Thank you.